Saturday, November 21, 2009

the case of the missing camera...

We have have a "mystery" on our hands over the past day or so while staying at Grandma's house. SOMEONE, we will not name names, misplaced mommy's camera. One hint, it was not me! Second hint, the culprit is under three feet tall. Third hint, they weigh about 23 pounds. Those determinants narrows my list down to four possible subjects. I have cornered each one of them & none of them will spill the beans. This is one tight lipped bunch! I keep hoping that one of them will miraculously appear with my camera behind their back but so far no such luck. They could have hid it ANYWHERE! I think we have looked in just about any place a two foot something could reach. Oh to get into the mind of a two year old. This is the time it would be SO worth it! LOL! My Mother in Law says to put a glass upside down on the counter & the missing object will return. You say silly old wives tale, but let me tell you, it works! We turned a glass over when Camryn lost her earring & about 3 days later we found it. So on Grandma's kitchen counter there sits an upside down glass! LOL! I think I will try just about anything just to not lose those precious photos my camera holds! Until we find the MIA camera or a "Camera Fairy" pays us a visit I regret to inform you there will be no recent pictures on our posts! I know, BOO HOO! (= {Please pray that we find the camera} I think a certain tall older fellow is happy about this because he dislikes having his photo taken ever so much. Maybe this is a conspiracy. Maybe it is fate. I just hope Santa remembers that this Mommy needs a new camera come Christmas morning! For now I will not rest until I solve...

the case of the missing camera...


0 comments:

Do NOT copy!