Sunday, July 18, 2010

belly shot...

It was recently brought to my attention that I do not have a shot of my belly while I was pregnant with the tribe. Now first of all you need to know that I started this blog months after they were born so apparently I never posted one! OOPS! I am including two shots. The first shot is one of my cousin Kristee & I. She was pregnant with ONE baby & of course I was pregnant with FOUR. Freaky how our bellies looked VERY similar isn't it? I tell everyone I must have had a cavern in there because they seemed to have a TON of room! LOL!



The second photo was taken the day after the first one just BEFORE Dr V told me I was being admitted {I was TOTALLY unprepared!} The third photo was taken the next day in the hospital which was the night before I delivered. Yes I was in the hospital a whopping 3 days!





What's even crazier is that these four miracles were inside there! WOW!



When I showed the tribe the picture of my belly they just LOVED looking at it. They kept pointing to my belly & told me where they were in there! Like they can even remember that! TOO cute! So here it is, the infamous...


belly shot...

1 comments:

Kari said...

You looked fabulous! It is amazing to see how they fit in that little space.

Do NOT copy!