Thursday, July 21, 2011

our special guest...

When it came time for us to go on "Road Trip 2011" I was trying to figure out if I should bring along a "special guest" or do it all by my lonesome. After mentioning this to a friend at work she mentioned that her ten year old daughter would love to come along. I really don't think she knew what she was truly in for, being in a car for over 9 hours with 4 four year old's and all. Anyhow before we could blink Miss Caitlynn joined us on our "adventure". She was a great help in trying to break up verbal disagreements amongst the tribe. They LOVE to argue! I will say that Miss Caitlynn was NOT a morning person so we did not see her till way after 10 am most mornings. Just having another body there was nice. Even though I've known her for years I really found out a lot about her on this trip, like how she has never driven out of the state of Florida before. She flew to NJ, PA & TX by plane but never left FL by car. Hmm... Isn't it usually the other way around?! We celebrated a lot of "firsts" with her on our "Road Trip". She even lost a tooth! I must say that we had fun & were glad that Miss Caitlynn was there to experience it with us! She was truly...




our special guest...

0 comments:

Do NOT copy!