Wednesday, September 30, 2009

could a day be any longer?...

Today has been one ROUGH day! In a matter of a few days I came down with something similar to the flu. I ache ALL over, have a fever & my cough is TERRIBLE! I feel like someone is standing on my chest when I cough. Sucks to be me! My Dr finally called some meds in for me so hopefully I will be on the mend soon! Bad part is that it seems that Cam & Bren have caught it too! I know it will not take long for the plaque to infect the other two! ugh! Let's just say if I could I would have stayed in bed ALL day I would have! To make my plight a little better I tried something new. I did an early morning nap, something the tribe has not had in like a year! All seemed good when they went right down at 1045. No crying or craziness, just peace & quiet! There I was in bed "resting", ahhh... That was until Mr B woke up around 1130 wailing. Remember, he is the sickest of the bunch! I carried him into our room & he laid there content as could be next to his mommy! Awh... If I wasn't SO sick I would have taken a picture! LOL! We ended up lounging in there for about an hour until lunch time. I could actually make lunch for all of us without interruption because the girls were still sleeping! They slept for about 3 hours! CRAZY! This late morning nap may be worth something after all! LOL! The only downfall was that they were wired ALL afternoon. That rest gave them more energy to get into even more trouble! Like I said it was a BAD day! To make matters worse Daddy is leaving me alone tonight due to a meeting he has to attend. I literally want to put us all to bed right after dinner! Wonder if they would even notice the time change, hmm... All I know is that come bed time I will be saying...

could a day be any longer?...


2 comments:

Arnold Quads said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Its no fun when everyone is sick.... especially mom!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I hope you're feeling better! I had a day like that this week~not with sickness, but with kiddos who did everything except what they were supposed to do:) I was never so glad when bedtime came!

Do NOT copy!