Monday, August 2, 2010

is he playing us for fools?...

Ever since the tribe has started school we have sort of been out of the loop in the potty dept. When they were home with me I knew when they pooped & peed. I knew when they had issues, when they had that "accident", etc. Anyhow, now that they are in school we don't seem to know all of this info. It really doesn't matter that much with the girls as it does Brendan. He is by far our issue kid. All these months we have assumed that since it takes him FOREVER to poop that he has still been having issues. We have kept his appointments with the "poop doctor" because we felt he still needed it. Well let me tell you we learned a lot this past Friday. You both Daddy & I picked the tribe up from school to take them out for dinner, our routine "Family Night". This has not happened for awhile, both of us picking them up or better yet me beingthere. Ever since I've been working more during the week Daddy has been taking them to & from school. He is the one getting all of the updates from the teachers & apparently he has NOT asked the right questions. Because Brendan now pees AND poops on the potty at school. Yes you read this right! Miss Iris told me that he has been doing SO good! I was like what?! He is missing school on Monday because we have an appointment with the "Poop doctor"! Why oh why did we not know this?! I told her that we need to get "progress reports" on him so we know when & if his issues return. Let's pray that they don't! Then I thought to myself why doesn't he poop on the potty at home? Why did we still think he was having issues? I mean he ALWAYS poops in his Pull Up & it's usually ever 5 days or so at night. Maybe that's why we knew the last time he pooped in his pants that is! LOL! Did we get it wrong? Oh did I wonder a LOT as I drove to dinner that night. I wondered is he ok or...

is he playing us for fools?...

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

What a little stinker!!! It's amazing at what they will do with other people that they won't do at home.

Do NOT copy!