Thursday, August 26, 2010

"not me"...

Oh how I wish this latest phase would just end! It seems that no matter what we ask the tribe these days they all seem to want to say it was "not me". Oh do I cringe each time they say it! Ahhh... When we are at Grandma's house she allows a different child to go outside to get her newspaper. She rotates this "treat" daily. Each morning when she say's "Ok, who got the paper for me yesterday?" they each will reply, "not me". Oh it just all goes down hill from there! LOL! Their next "treat" is when we rotate who sits in the "front" seat of the 'burb or better yet who gets to ride in Daddy's truck. They LOVE riding in Daddy's truck! Since we now have those Sunshine Kids Radian XT SL car seats in the 'burb we can fit THREE seats in one row, WOO HOO!, so that leaves one seat all by itself in the second row. It is crazy how EVERYONE wants that seat! Daddy usually takes the tribe to school so he always knows who last sat in that seat. It's when I pick them up do I make the mistake of asking "Which one of you sat up front last?". They all say "NOT ME!". I told you it was a MISTAKE! LOL! I'd just love to know who really is...


"not me"...


0 comments:

Do NOT copy!